Welcome Guest Login or Signup
CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

Go Back   YCS > Technical Help,Site Suggestions and Questions > Feedback

Feedback Tell us what you think about YCS. - Your stay experience.
We thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your feedback and use it to help create better services and products. God bless you! Will

Old 12-09-2010, 11:24 AM

suanne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default spam

I do love my YCS account. There are many ways to grow in Christ on this site. That I do love. But these people who post pictures that take up half of a page hide the Christian blogs. Some of the posts are spam. Now we have nothing that is more than a commercial disguised as a blog. I know I am to ignore them. I know it is Christmas and this is probably the time when spammers have the most fun. But they are annoying.

I've found you won't miss good blogs if you just tell your browser to list the blogs (by name only).

Anyway, just be on lookout for them, as I know you all already are.

You are doing a wonderful job. Merry Christmas to all at YCS!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 07:23 PM

PastorZomok is infamous around these parts

I'm glade you posted this here. I just mentioned this to a new member. She posts a whole photo or embeds a video and it is difficult to scroll down. It is worse if its at the top of their blog. It does hide several earlier blogs. It is better for them to put in a link to videos and pics instead.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:59 PM

xxEmilyMonsterBunnyxx is infamous around these parts

im sorry i didnt know people had problem because of the blogs that had vids on them well ummm IM SOOO SORRY :O i deleated them hopefully it makes it better for u guys im so very sorry ill never do that again :/
Old 12-11-2010, 12:16 PM

Thank you. I wouldn't have thought it would hide other blogs either. I learn something new every day. I'm glad this is resolved!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 12:41 PM

Once again, I tell you that I do love this site and think it is a good place for Christians and those curious about Christ. But the spamming gives me a headache on occassion. Admini does great job. They still get through spitefully. Yesterday, I counted about 60 advertisements that were blogs all posted within minutes of each other. On the forum, they took over that too.
Let us not be discouraged. Just report the spammer. If you are a member of this site, that is what they want you to do. Then keep on trucking. Post things yourself to block them out.
Don't try to go to recent person's page or your computer might stall like mine did.
Any way, just thought I'd bring up this subject again.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:43 AM
Super Moderator

pink_angel is on a distinguished road

Please don't get discouraged due to those who try to get spam through on this site. It happens on all sites and even disrupts our homes sometimes via telephone with telemarketing. We continue to do our best to keep this a nice and safe site for all of our members. Please continue to report any and all abuse on here.

thank you and God bless...
Old 04-15-2012, 10:45 PM
AwesomeGod

Many thanks for all the hard work that is put into YCS...thanks to all that have a part in keeping the site going...and thanks Susanne and Phyl for the encouraging words.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:46 PM
Forgiven1947

Yes I agree ,so appreciate your hard work. YCS is very important to me and a lot of christian.

God bless you,

Sharon~~~~ aka~~~~~ Forgiven1947

Last edited by Forgiven1947; 05-12-2012 at 08:22 AM..
Old 11-20-2012, 09:45 AM
elliedunn1145

I do love it here....And...Once in a while I'll receive a spam....Someone opens a sight up here, and then leaves advertisments, or what have you...I just report that person, block that person, and delete the spam, without opening it.....This happens on just about any sight, so everyone needs to be aware, and watchful....God Bless!