Welcome Guest Login or Signup
CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

Go Back   YCS > YCS Community > General

General For general discussions

Old 06-17-2012, 06:11 AM
Jarsnj2

Arrow The Freedom Tower and The Harbinger

Obama strikes again ... for anyone who read The Harbinger or saw The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment knows that God is uttering the words "If My People who are called by my name will humble themselves...I will hear from heaven and heal their land" However, we know if we do not come back to God he will not heal our nation and our lovely President (Pharaoh) still refuses to bend his knee to God's power... "OBAMA said "“We remember,” he wrote. “We rebuild. We come back stronger!”

Seriously? I could not have said this any better ~

http://www.rapturewatch.net/apps/for...ecy-again?next

what does it take to humble a nation -- the Bible said "Every" knee will bow and "Every" tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord! Amen.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:37 AM
elliedunn1145

He wrote that on a steel beam, that will be placed at the top of the new building, which is going to be the tallest building in New York.....And what's going to happen next? That building is going to fall.....The words written on that beam will be the cause.....

One day, even the President will know, for he too, will fall to his knee's a proclaim, "JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OF ALL."

Keep watch, for Jesus is coming......
Old 06-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Jarsnj2

Amen Ellie, the bottomline is that...Ever Knee will bend and every tongue will confess that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God and Lord of ALL! Amen & Amen, God bless!
Old 04-11-2018, 07:41 AM

davidsteven is infamous around these parts
Default RE

The outside press appears to be fixated on the Freedom Tower as though it was the main thing going ahead here. Indeed, we're attempting to keep an enormous juggling act in adjust, with the pinnacle as only one of the numerous balls in play. also the best bit of our phd assignment writer limits. The greater bit of our producers has proceeded forward from likely the most popular informative establishments the country over.