Welcome Guest Login or Signup
CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

Go Back   YCS > Christian Business > Business Listings

Business Listings Thsi forum contains listing of Christian businesses

Old 07-15-2009, 01:27 PM

ucanbeasurvivor is infamous around these parts
Lightbulb My goal read prayfully first than respond

I will not lie when today July 15 Lord banned me all together from facebook . I blew some angry unChristlike steam . Already been force to deal with crashes recrashes build rebuild way way way to many times . The dream the vision I've received from the Lord . Is Lord I am jumping this boat and swimming to shore . Lord says okay with me fully understand but we are in the middle of the ocean(spiritual battle) plus shark invested to boot(enemy darts).So swim along says the Lord Ill let you . But now back in the boat and yes still very much blowing steam angry at situation .

I am trying to launch
UCANBEASURVIVOR
UCANBEASURVIVORONLINEFLEAMARKET
http://www.ucanbeasurvivor.com

on a spiritual budget ( no worldly income coming in as of yet )

#1 above anything I must be bathe washed in prays
( spiritual battle is almost than I can endure or take at wits ends )
#2 Setting up my group ( how to delete edit post ) get this step completed I can start building and prayfully not crash but get a good strong foundation going . That only grows in a postive way espically in the area of prayer and encouragement .

TY Be Blessed

Last edited by ucanbeasurvivor; 07-15-2009 at 02:01 PM..
Old 07-18-2009, 03:35 PM

ucanbeasurvivor is infamous around these parts
Lightbulb SODA POP BOTTLE VISION given July 17 , 2009

SODA POP BOTTLE VISION given July 17 , 2009
Vision received July 17 , 2009

Please REMEMBER the on off missionaries are getting hit hard by this America Recession .

Unless the people called by His name come out of their fear stage reach into their pockets once again and start giving . Remember its not the amount you give it becomes a matter of the heart our Lord is looking at in your giving . The floodgates will not open and we shall start folding one by one sending them over to the enemy camp out of the Lordís army . Is this what His people want that have been called by His name to happen ? So will the people called by His name reopen their pocket books once again ? Most on offline missionaries have a average of 500 people on this list and if each one of them would commit to giving up just one can of pop money and instead put that into the mission field.

Thatís a average a $1.00 muiltpy by around 500 people = around $500 per month . Giving up a simply can of pop a month can keep a mission in the field serving the Lord .

But the choice is now up to His people to make

Thank You Be Blessed

Last edited by ucanbeasurvivor; 08-02-2009 at 05:23 PM.. Reason: updating banner
Old 09-04-2010, 05:05 PM

MarkLegat is infamous around these parts

I dont understand what the money goes to help. All the website does is ask for money I just dont get what the money is for?