Welcome Guest Login or Signup
CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

Go Back   YCS > YCS Community > Edification > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Share your daily prayers, requests, and intercession. Open to non-Christians for prayer requests.

Old 08-12-2017, 01:11 AM

Jmloudermilk is infamous around these parts
Default Prayer Request

It has been quite some time since I last visited, almost 6 years in fact. I've had a lot happen in my life, physically, since then:

March 1, 2012-May 12, 2012: 5 separate major heart attacks.

May 12, 2012, admitted to Sparks Hospital, Ft. Smith Arkansas.

May 31, 2012 open heart surgery (triple bypass)

May 31, 2012, 15 minutes actual death experience, and life restoration (extreme cpr) while being transferred to cardiac ICU.

May 31, 2012, second same day open heart surgery (failed heart valve replacement)

June 14, 2012, discharged from the hospital (first time)

June 14, 2012 to June 30 2013, extreme post surgery complications: confusion, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, blacking out, severe heart, and chest pain.

July 1, 2013, diagnosed with severely broken sternum (6 separate places).

July 10, 2013, sternum repair attempt surgery (surgery failed).

I was repeatedly admitted to the hospital between May 12, 2012 and July 10, 2013, I cannot remember exact dates.

Continued consistent post surgery complications, chest and heart pain.

January 1, 2017, mini stroke...

My wife recently underwent surgery to completely reconstruct her right foot she is type 2 diabetic.

She suffered from what is known 'charcot-foot' (pronounced sharko foot.

the surgery was performed on July 23, 2017, my wife still has to stay off her foot for another 6 weeks.

we have not been able to attend church for a very long time. We are very discouraged. NO churches come to visit us, we even have a church directly across the street from where we live. Please pray for us, thank you. we're about ready to give up...
Old 09-25-2017, 07:48 PM

pinky1970 is infamous around these parts

Praying for you both. Please don't give up. Isaiah 53:5. I have been through cancer, digestive system failure, tumors the size of melons and grapefruits, heart problems and more including suddenly losing my Mother/best friend two months ago, and the tears still have not stopped. To top it off I have no home of my own presently. I too have not been to service in a long time due to health and no transportation, and I have had no visitors. Though life for me has never ever been easy it has been our Lord and Savior who has brought me through and closer to Him, and is now my friend and I love Him. By seeking Him and his plan for me, always praying and reading His Word daily, He has given me strength by learning who He is and I see now how he turns my bad into good and victory Romans 8:28. I have signed (in case of death) papers enough times to know it is God that holds, heals and keeps me. I think maybe I know the discouragement that you feel and call on God often to lift me out and above it, and He never fails. I don't know you or your wife but I love you both with the love of the Lord, and I am praying for you. Hang in there and keep believing, praying giving everything to God. He can handle all. Matthew 19:26.

P.s. Praise report.... I haven't owned a car for 5 years, but was blessed to purchase one yesterday. God is faithful and in His time and plan things work. God bless you and your wife