Welcome Guest Login or Signup
CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

Go Back   YCS > Technical Help,Site Suggestions and Questions > YCS Support

YCS Support Do you need help? Post here and we will do our best to help you

Old 02-21-2009, 01:43 AM

mightygod is infamous around these parts
Default Lost Messages

Hi, I receive emails that I have a message in my in box and when I click on it and the message page or my main page at YCS does not contain the message.This has happened several times When I search for the sender through the directory supplied by YCS to inform them their message was lost in cyberspace, I receive a page informing me that such a person's user name cannot be found. I am able on occasion able to find them by searching by "browsing" or though the "friends list" of other users to let them know my lack of response is not rejection or disapproval. This is very time consuming. This just happened recently with "jeniferlove" at Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:24 AM, And I haven't been able to find this person.
God Bless You All.
Thanks for all the time spent on providing this avenue!
Old 02-21-2009, 07:41 AM
Administrator

admin is infamous around these parts

Whenever we detect scammers on YCS we instantly delete their accounts and all the messages they sent out are also deleted to prevent our members from falling for the scams. jeniferlove was a 419 scammer (google 419 scam you will understand what is meant by it)

We deleted this character and removed all messages associated to that account to protect you and all our members. We can't prevent scammers from signing up to YCS but we will take immediate action if and when they are found out.

Thank you for your wishes.