Welcome Guest Login or Signup
CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

Go Back   YCS > Recovery & Support > General Struggles

General Struggles The general forums for support of Christian undergoing trials and struggles.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:40 AM

oicuangels is infamous around these parts
Default UPDATE! on my children in Georgia...

well, today...dfacs called me from georgia and i talked to the kids case worker. she just got the case and needed family names...she hadnt met yet with the kids...but i guess they are still sticking to their stories...and that is what they are, stories! i told this worker i took a poly graph and passed, she seemed surprised, i told her of what my ex did and about pas. she labeled my ex as "abandoning" the kids. also she told me...that in columbia, my baby girl is withe human resources of columbia, that my ex doesn't have her...i am so lost and so worried for her now!!
she told me that my 2 kids are doing fine, i asked her when she sees them to give them a message, she said yes...but you know how social workers are...liars!! anyways, i told her to tell them that i loved them and miss them and want them home!! she didn't know i had bryce and the kids had a younger brother. she said someone else is suppose to call me about something...so i dunno...and said that i will get papers mailed to me when needed to be...so i dunno!!
please pray for my babies to tell the truth and to come home!!
Old 09-11-2008, 05:45 PM
MeeShia

Default sorry

I know that sometimes we don't understands why things happen, But I hope everything turns out alright and you will be in my prayers everyday until your children are home. I can't stand to be away from mine while they are at school or daycare.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR HANGING IN THERE.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:04 AM

istandOut is infamous around these parts

Yea God I Prayed Before I Read Your Post An Everyday That You Would Have Good News Amen At Least There Talking To You That A Plus If 2 Or More Pray Then It Shall Be The Lord Is Going To Put It In The Case Manger Heart To Do The Right Thing An Give Your Kids Back To You

Lord Our Friend Is Looking 4 Your Blessing Its You Jesus That Know What Going On You Know The Truth Lord Fill That Lonleyheart Only You Can Fill A Hole In Our Heart We Pray For That Lonleyheart To Joyfullheart
In Jesus Name Amen
Old 09-12-2008, 01:49 PM
restorer

Sister the Lord is on your side! I am praying and also will have my prayer group at church pray for you! Here is a great verse to claim in your situation.........Romans 16:20 Be blessed and encouraged! Barb
Old 09-28-2008, 04:48 PM

Thankyou my friend...I will hold it dear!!
Old 10-23-2008, 10:20 PM

hollajandro is infamous around these parts

You and your children are in my prayers!
Old 10-29-2008, 02:43 AM

PianoPixie is infamous around these parts

I shall join in prayer for this situation with your children. I cannot begin to imagine how you must be feeling, but please know we care and are praying.

God Bless you always
Eileen
Old 10-29-2008, 09:47 AM

thankyou, my friend!
Old 10-29-2008, 09:27 PM
Super Moderator

pink_angel is on a distinguished road

I am praying for you and your children..GBY..phyl
Old 10-30-2008, 07:29 AM

SWAM is infamous around these parts

Hello Lonelyheart,
I can definitely understand the name and the pain. I will be praying for you and your children. God is able to shield and protect them and you. Give it all to Jesus. Father, I ask that you would release my sister from fear and we bind the enemy which is not flesh from future attacks, reprisals and assingments against this family, in Jesus name. Submit "yourself" to God, resist the devil and he will flee, but don't forget to do the first part. Remember the scripture that connected space "only say the word and she shall be made whole". Say and speak the Word and send it to GA, but speak ONLY what you hear HIM saying, not yourself for He knows your desires. I will be praying.