Welcome Guest Login or Signup
CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

Go Back   YCS > Technical Help,Site Suggestions and Questions > YCS Support

YCS Support Do you need help? Post here and we will do our best to help you

Old 08-25-2008, 07:56 AM

oicuangels is infamous around these parts
Default Chat and Member Deletion - Need your input

Chat and Member Deletion - Need your input
you left this message...but i cannot comment...you have it blocked!!!
i want to give my "input", but can't!! ha!
Old 08-25-2008, 11:21 AM

maneagle is infamous around these parts
Default Agreed

I Ask A Question Recently Got No Reply-but Constantly Am Blocked-so Unfriendly-like Put Staff Only -not Read And Get Blocked After Awhile You Lose Intrest In Checking What Is Being Said-understand Privacy But No Info Why Blocked-
Old 08-25-2008, 03:00 PM

Tianna-Dean is infamous around these parts
Smile

The reason you get this messages that are showing blocked, those are for staff members only. I hope this answers your question.

GBY...Martha
Old 08-25-2008, 04:18 PM

Default Then Say It

Then Post It Staff Only-
If Staff Can Talk Privately ,they Certainly Can Be Notified Without Bringing Attention To A Bulletin- Or Blog-
This Is Why Many People Dont Pay Attention To The Admin Or Forum-
This Is An Explanation To The Admin And Staff To Understand Ycs Members-
No One Really Reads The Posts Because They Are Blocked-if It Says Staff That Would Make Sense And Perhaps People Would Move On And Read Other Info-
I Posted To Admin Recently -no Reply-i Wanted To Know How To Speak In Private-no Reply-how To Report Someone If They Have A Private Page-i Recently Reported A 14 Yr Old With A Naked Profile Pic-(1st Felt I Could Or Should Speak To Staff And Couldnt-and If That Was A Private Profile -everyone Would Of Seen It-til Staff Came Online-)
This Is Info That Should Be Talked About Not Just Stated Matter Of Factly-
I Have Had Glitches Lately-also No Reply-
I Used The Forum-
I Can See Why Many Figure Its A Bother-
Old 08-25-2008, 04:24 PM
stacygivens1

but it does say private for staff. if you have a problem with a profile then u can leave me a message if u want bc im on most of the day. If im not on right when u need me i would b shortly. Thanks for your concern.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:43 AM
Administrator

admin is infamous around these parts

First of all I am abroad in Lebanon and my internet connection is limited at best.

I was about to ask our coder last week to modify the posts so that staff posts remain private to staff and cannot be seen by the general public. Unfortunately our coder has had a death in the family and therefore he is unable to attend to our requests for a little while. I will be bringing this to his attention anyway.

I try to reply to ALL messages sent to me but it clearly states in my profile and in your welcome emails that if you have technical issues or questions, please post in the Support Forum. I do not really understand wha tyou mean by you wanted to know how to speak in private. You can communicate with us and other members here on the forum or if you need to contact me for a personal matter you can private message me. I hope I am not too confused here...

Regarding your reported member with a naked photo on the profile, that profile was deleted immediately when I became aware of it. I have no idea how or why such a photo was approved, the profile dates prior to me taking over the site.

With regards to your 'glitches' please report them here in the Support Forum and we we will tend to them as soon as we are able to. If you get no reply it does not mean that you are being ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_a_Warrior View Post
Then Post It Staff Only-
If Staff Can Talk Privately ,they Certainly Can Be Notified Without Bringing Attention To A Bulletin- Or Blog-
This Is Why Many People Dont Pay Attention To The Admin Or Forum-
This Is An Explanation To The Admin And Staff To Understand Ycs Members-
No One Really Reads The Posts Because They Are Blocked-if It Says Staff That Would Make Sense And Perhaps People Would Move On And Read Other Info-
I Posted To Admin Recently -no Reply-i Wanted To Know How To Speak In Private-no Reply-how To Report Someone If They Have A Private Page-i Recently Reported A 14 Yr Old With A Naked Profile Pic-(1st Felt I Could Or Should Speak To Staff And Couldnt-and If That Was A Private Profile -everyone Would Of Seen It-til Staff Came Online-)
This Is Info That Should Be Talked About Not Just Stated Matter Of Factly-
I Have Had Glitches Lately-also No Reply-
I Used The Forum-
I Can See Why Many Figure Its A Bother-
Old 08-26-2008, 04:13 AM
Super Moderator

PastorJerry is on a distinguished road
Default Dear Members...

Dear Saints;

Some of the people seem to forget, each one who is on staff has a life out side of YCS. Garo has killed himself trying to provide a place of fellowship and prayer. YCS is NOT perfect, we address problems to the best of the abilities He gives us, with the time we have.

You are all loved, and your concerns are important, pray for Garo and this staff, we are all busy, and we all love this Sight and the members too. You will never see as much effort put into a Sight or it's members as Garo has put into it.

We are very blessed by the Staff we Have, they love this Sight, and Garo and Family, and give a great deal of their personnel time into keeping this Sight working and Christ-Like!

In His Service!
Jerry
Old 08-26-2008, 05:05 AM

Default Everyone Please-

I Did Not Comment To Complain But Help ,very Discouraging When We See A Question And Are Told Your Not Welcome-many People Wont Read The Bulletin Due To Not Seeing It As Something They Should Read-which Is Not Great ,since The Admin Posts Things He Wishes To Express-
The Posts Do Not Say Staff-
And Who Is Staff??
None Of Us Know This-
Old 08-26-2008, 05:14 AM

Wink Privacy

As For Staff I Wouldnt Know Who To Ask And What To Ask-i Welcomed That Girl Within Minutes Her Pic Changed Now I Reported Her But Only Cuz Her Page Is Public ,if It Were Private It Would Of Stayed Til Someone Saw,which Staff Wont Always-that Night It Took Under 10 Minutes To Remove Her After I Reported-but Mostly Teens Were On,(thank God It Was Public To Report!
But As For Privacy No Need To Mention Her Naked Pic For All Of Ycs-less Who Know The Better-so None Other Gets The Idea To Do It-plus I May Not Of Wanted To Be Known-
Now I'm Sorry You All Feel The Need To Defend But I Wrote This Because I Felt It May Help-and I Had Written The Admin And Heard No Reply -so This Was Just Another Opening...
Old 08-26-2008, 05:17 AM

Ps -all Glitches Get Reported-
And Forum Is Kinda Hard To Understand!
Just A Fyi!
God Bless!