Welcome Guest Login or Signup
CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

Go Back   YCS > YCS Community > General

General For general discussions

Old 06-15-2007, 02:51 PM
loveyoursoul

Thumbs up hip hop wont stop

What is hip hop to you? Is it ungly, cool, you cant stand it or you dont understand it.
well it is a culture. You were raised with it so it becomes apart of who you are. When i became christian i loved rap and hip hop of the world. And God started to show me a little by little that there was brothers and sister in Christ who loved hip hop and wanted to use it for Spreading and speaking Gods peace love and truth also to talk about life but in a positive way... God has turned something that was bad and makes it good. I just love it........there are also Christian "rap" "hip hop" that the word you would not even know they were christian But they are artist in the hip hop cultue for Christ that when they flow you can tell by the fruits of there spirit they are speaking life....I do hear chritsian music that dont really talk about God But i really get Fired up when i hear some brothers and sister flowing For christ with that message that make you think at the same time bob your head. like the rap and hip hop thats played on the radio or mtv there is nothing positve about it my soul will not want to get saved after hearing it.....Just some words from me to you..

peace