Welcome Guest Login or Signup
CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

Go Back   YCS > YCS Community > General

General For general discussions

Old 02-06-2007, 11:28 PM

MD19Justin87 is infamous around these parts
Default For You The Broken Hearted

This for you the broken hearted, the hurt and the alone, the saddened and the angry. I know your pain seems so great right now, but I want to direct you to the comfort of the Lord. Because when you place your faith in God, you start to believe in the hope Christ, who is the hope of today and tomorrow, a better day that waits for you. And the suffering that your enduring right now, doesn't have to hinder you, in your brokeness you can come unto God, and see how you are broken for Him. So he can take you when you are weak, when your pride is diminished, and your heart is ready to listen. So He takes you in, and He tells you, "I am your true love." Others may tell you they love you, but no one can love you like the Lord, He loves you no matter what, no matter what you've done, or what your going to do, He gave you life, and He isn't going to let you suffer forever. So lift your head up in the darkness, and let His light shine in, though it may be faint at first, soon you will be running into marvelous lights. Endure this suffering for Him, and He will heal your wounds a day at a time, and then one day in heaven, all we'll be taken away. Be steadfast, be strong, be encouraged, He is with you, and now is the time to stop and notice. Turn off the music, turn the Tv off, go into your room, and pray that He delievers you into His arms, pray that He shows you His will for your life: that you may have direction, and stop feeling like your dying for nothing. Because whether you live or die, you die and live unto the Lord, whether you believe it or not, He will always call His children home. Please, as one who has suffered before and will again, trust me, it's not worth it, suffering by one's self, start trusting in God, believe He has greater things for you, and all this pain will one day blossom into a great joy. Go in peace, brothers and sisters, go in love. Let the tenderness of the Lord's love reign in your heart this day, and forever into eternity. GOD BLESS!!!!!

1 Corinthians 11:24
And when He had given thanks, He broke [it] and said, Take, eat. This is My body, which is broken for you. Do this to call Me [affectionately] to remembrance.

Be broken for Christ, for he was broken for you!