Welcome Guest Login or Signup
CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

Go Back   YCS > Technical Help,Site Suggestions and Questions > YCS Support

YCS Support Do you need help? Post here and we will do our best to help you

Old 12-15-2011, 10:39 PM
It_Is_I_Moses

Default Reopen Account??

Hello,

I had an account here like 2-3 years ago & I still see it on my old friends friend list, but when I see my picture in there friends list and on their profile, so I was wondering if its possible to have that old account reopened??
Old 12-19-2011, 03:59 AM
Administrator

admin is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by It_Is_I_Moses View Post
Hello,

I had an account here like 2-3 years ago & I still see it on my old friends friend list, but when I see my picture in there friends list and on their profile, so I was wondering if its possible to have that old account reopened??
I've had situations in the past where people have asked for their account to be closed then they decided they want to re-open them after which they decide to close once again. I therefore decided that once accounts are closed and if members decide to return it is best they create a new account instead.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:35 PM
Jarsnj2

Hi, me too, I had an account here too that I deleted then when I wanted to reopen the account I actually had to create a brand new one. God bless you
Old 04-27-2012, 02:12 AM
It_Is_I_Moses

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I've had situations in the past where people have asked for their account to be closed then they decided they want to re-open them after which they decide to close once again. I therefore decided that once accounts are closed and if members decide to return it is best they create a new account instead.
I won't ask if you could close my old account again if you would be willing to re-open it for me. All my old data and friends are on that old account of mine and I'm not able to get in touch with them anymore because of their settings, so that's the main reason I had wanted my old account back. I understand if I'm asking for too much though.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Administrator

admin is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by It_Is_I_Moses View Post
I won't ask if you could close my old account again if you would be willing to re-open it for me. All my old data and friends are on that old account of mine and I'm not able to get in touch with them anymore because of their settings, so that's the main reason I had wanted my old account back. I understand if I'm asking for too much though.
Your account has now been re-activated

Blessings...