Welcome Guest Login or Signup
CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

Go Back   YCS > Technical Help,Site Suggestions and Questions > YCS Support

YCS Support Do you need help? Post here and we will do our best to help you

Old 10-30-2012, 01:44 PM
Steps_of_Faith

Default Can't Blog, or comment.

Can't select font type, size or color. Can't select emoticons. Can type in the box. Yet on preview nothing is there. All I CAN do is give the blank box a title. I am sure I am doing something either incorrectly or too soon. But I have no idea which.
To be honest, there is ALOT I don't know HOW to do. I have seen music players, and graphics, and many items to enhance the experience. But I am patient, I would just like to tackle writing and posting right now.
Question is, will THIS post. The preview shows it so will trust in my eyes and submit it.
Thanks to whomever should find it.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:27 AM
Steps_of_Faith

O.K., well folks, I am at a stand still. I don't know why I can't post a Bulletin, can't post a blog, can't post a comment. History tells me that alot of sites turn on things a bit at a time, kinda waiting on a person to prove themselves...reveal fruits so to speak. But I would think someone would have posted that by now. So I maintain I must be doing something incorrectly, yet I have no idea how to fix it. It's a real shame. I am not here for me, I was PUSHED here for some reason, for some person or persons. So many profiles are unresponsive, so many have come and gone. The graphics are lovely, but where is the interaction. I tried Chat and that doesn't work for me either. I am wondering where are you?? I will continue to wait, but it is not only me being tested. I am knocking...
Old 10-31-2012, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

pink_angel is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure as to why you are having a problem? I use google chrome .. have you tried that? and as for the graphics you can right click on them and then a drop box will appear and you right click on copy..then all you have to do is mouse on the comment box that you wish to leave the graphic on and right click again and click paste..then submit..I hope this helps..God bless you
Old 10-31-2012, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

pink_angel is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry..I told you wrong..you right click on the graphic then you left click on copy...then when you go to leave it in the person's comment box you will right click..then left click on paste..then submit
Old 11-01-2012, 08:46 AM
elliedunn1145

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_angel View Post
I'm sorry..I told you wrong..you right click on the graphic then you left click on copy...then when you go to leave it in the person's comment box you will right click..then left click on paste..then submit
Oops!! You forgot to tell him, that if he's adding a picture, etc., he needs to click on hotmail first, and post it on the box that comes up.....Other wise he'll just see the codes....
Old 11-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Suzz055

There are such problems using Internet Explorer 9...needs to using earlier version or another browser.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Steps_of_Faith

Thank you all for the suggested ideas. I will have to try Google Chrome. I AM using Explorer 9, and from what Suzz055 is saying and adding Pink Angel's comment, it could well be the browser. I just don't have alot of time this time of year for teaking such things. I will try to work with it as I get time. Ellie...I can't find the words to express my thanks to you for jumping in right away to ty to help. It is amazing to me how God works. I so appreciate all of you.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:42 AM
elliedunn1145

You are so welcome my friend....