Welcome Guest Login or Signup
CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK

Go Back   YCS > YCS Community > General

General For general discussions

Old 07-10-2011, 10:47 AM
jarsnj

Lightbulb What It Really Means to be Satanic - Hell's Bells 2 with Eric Holmberg

What It Really Means to be Satanic - Hell's Bells 2
with Eric Holmberg

watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gJIA...eature=related
Old 07-14-2011, 01:52 PM
BobbyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarsnj View Post
What It Really Means to be Satanic - Hell's Bells 2
with Eric Holmberg

watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gJIA...eature=related
You know jarsnj all people have to do to be a satanist is to disobey the will of the Father.
Jesus said your either for me or against me.
If i as a christain devote my time to partaking in the satanic music of lets say the (rolling stones) then I am feeding my spirit with satanic works for its the words that we intertain that set the spirits flow.
A person can be like a christain and speak the word etc. and tune into Alice Cooper or one of satans other voices and be in the direct will of satan for their lives.
I see satan work so much in professing christains lives with the music scene that it is no wonder that God said many are called but few are chosen. Only a remanant will be saved.

Back to the rolling stones for a moment. They had a concert a few short years back their advirtisement on television went something like this:

God gave you rock and roll
but satan gives you the rolling stones
Live at the vodo lounge.

Now if that is not satanism to the max what is? For it had to be the devil even in their promotional people.

I am on face book as well and bad as I hate to admit it I see my grandchildren whom I led each to the Lord over and over again startring first while the were not even old enough to talk.
Now I see them on face book and some of their chat post etc. are dappled with the ways of the world that it is pathatic I knowing that it is the works of satan in their lives. Yes they listen to both Christain music and worldly.
I remind them every so often but not very much for I dont want to push them totally away.
They all know right from wrong and know that I as well have a tendancy to go the worldy ways as well.

With that all said I wish that more could see the video on your post and what I have said as well. There are so many that I know that are life long friends but will not take second thought on the things I post about Jesus and the Bible.

Thnaks for the post May God give you what it is that you need in your life. Bobby
Old 07-17-2011, 02:31 AM

DDSkreamer is infamous around these parts

Vincent Furnier a.k.a. Alice Cooper is a Christian and has been for almost two decades.

I am so glad I have a relationship with Jesus Christ that allows me to be a flawed individual that accepts other flawed individuals rather than expects them to meet requirements of religion.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:00 PM
BobbyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDSkreamer View Post
Vincent Furnier a.k.a. Alice Cooper is a Christian and has been for almost two decades.

I am so glad I have a relationship with Jesus Christ that allows me to be a flawed individual that accepts other flawed individuals rather than expects them to meet requirements of religion.
Glad to hear that He is saved none the less some of his old tunes are still floating around. Bet he dosent like that either. Oh well thanks for the update congradulations alice cooper

Last edited by BobbyJ; 07-17-2011 at 02:39 PM..
Old 07-17-2011, 10:26 PM

DDSkreamer is infamous around these parts

I love all Alice's material myself. His songs have always varied in content. He is the father of Shock Rock after all. It's nothing but a horror movie put to music and songs that deal with actual events that most people don't want to talk about, yet they exist none the less.

He's never done anything anti-God or anything anyway. Quite the contrary.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:43 PM

suanne is an unknown quantity at this point

The question is have his videoes and music changed the last tow decades that he claims he is a Chrisitan? It isn't a matter of judging and condemning. It is a matter of just saying "I'm a CHristian" or really believing and saying "I'm a Christian." When you believe, there ought to be some evidence of salvation. (Yes, some remain babes in Christ, but are still Christians. ) I'm not the judge. God is the judge. But I have to determine whether or not I want to promote the music by listening to it. If it isn't about God, I don't want it and I wouldn't want children to listen to it either.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:27 PM
BobbyJ

He just might be saved but I did some research and came across some of Alice Coopers stuff that was sexually lewd in the past few years. including some of his close incounters with Lady Gaga who claims also to be saved but she goes on stage almost totally nude and her lirics are demonic as well, and dirty dances to the max.
As far as nothing but a horror movie the bible speaks have nothing to do with the works of darkness and satan is total dark. The one video I saw Him in made in 1998 he was beating up a life sized doll of a woman. He was kicking her and knocking her all over the stag that is promoting the works of the devil.

I do agree some of his tunes I liked as well. I want listen to them now but did some before.
I am not claiming to be better than anyone but that one must make their stand if they confess Christ. That stand should be no more evil purposly; not even in fun. Sure we will mes up now and then but good is good and bad is bad . You will know them by their works if they still make their living in the works of darkness they are not ......