Welcome Guest Login or Signup
GAMES | DONATE | BOOKMARK

daddysgurl01
PROFILE   GALLERY   BLOGS   GUESTBOOK   FRIENDS   PRAYERS   FAVORITES   VIDEOS  
 
Moto- Life goes on

mem_normal2 OFFLINE

Mood: Happy Happy
Status: Remember that everything that happens to you, happens for a reason.
Female
20 years old
United States
Profile Views: 809
[ 197 ]


GENDER: Female
RELIGION: Christian
DENOMINATION: Christian - other
GO TO CHURCH: Prefer not to say
DATING STATUS: Dating
JOB: Student
DRINK: No
SMOKE: Never
MEMBER SINCE: 09/12/2009
LAST LOGIN: 03/04/2012 19:58:25
MY RATING: 0.00

THE BIBLE



BOOK OF ESTER


No Guys Allowed

No Forum Posts Yet!






Status: Remember that everything that happens to you, happens for a reason.

I LOVE LIFE!! AND I AM A VERY HAPPY, BUBBLY PERSON!!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics


JESUS!
FAMILY!
FRIENDS!

THE DEVIL!

You must login to view these listings

daddysgurl01 has 14 friend(s)


Only my friends can see my activity feed.

Displaying 15 out of 203 comments
11/28/2010 05:00:43

Glad to Meet You From Brother Michael and the Universal Life Church. We look forward to sharing a mutual pathway with expression of our Christian beliefs and promoting Christianity to every far reaching corner of the globe. Let us know if we can be of service to you.
 
~ Peace & Blessings
Universal Life Church



10/20/2010 02:29:27


daddysgurl01 wrote:

ok hahah x)







LuigiBoy wrote:
















daddysgurl01 wrote:






huh? ahaha










LuigiBoy wrote:



















daddysgurl01 wrote:












hehehe














LuigiBoy wrote:






















daddysgurl01 wrote:


















:P .... x)


















LuigiBoy wrote:


























daddysgurl01 wrote:
























fine...u win ahaha






















LuigiBoy wrote:






























daddysgurl01 wrote:






























haha...HA x)


























LuigiBoy wrote:


































daddysgurl01 wrote:




































yup yup






























LuigiBoy wrote:






































daddysgurl01 wrote:










































same, haha


































LuigiBoy wrote:










































daddysgurl01 wrote:
















































hey wats up? hows school? (last time i checked ur inbox was full, lol) X)






































LuigiBoy wrote:

































[BR ]












daddysgurl01 wrote:






















































hehe :)










































LuigiBoy wrote:



































[BR ]













daddysgurl01 wrote:





































[BR ]




















[BR ]

ya x) aha



















[BR ]




















[BR ]





LuigiBoy wrote:





































[BR ]















daddysgurl01 wrote:



















[BR ]


















[BR ]





















[BR ]


;D



















[BR ]





















[BR ]






LuigiBoy wrote:



















[BR ]


















[BR ]

















daddysgurl01 wrote:



















[BR ]




















[BR ]























[BR ]




hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha xD i win :P



















[BR ]























[BR ]








LuigiBoy wrote:



















[BR ]




















[BR ]



















daddysgurl01 wrote:



















[BR ]






















[BR ]

























[BR ]






haha :P



















[BR ]

























[BR ]










LuigiBoy wrote:



















[BR ]






















[BR ]





















daddysgurl01 wrote:



















[BR ]
























[BR ]



























[BR ]








i'm good & nothin much u?



















[BR ]



























[BR ]












LuigiBoy wrote:



















[BR ]
























[BR ]












hey how are you?



















[BR ]










whats up?



















[BR ]





























[BR ]





























[BR ]









im good and  nothin much lol














































[BR ]



























[BR ]







hahahahahahahhaa

















[BR ]

























[BR ]

























[BR ]





haha lol










































[BR ]























[BR ]



lol








































[BR ]





















[BR ]


lololololololololol






































[BR ]





















lolol haha hehe lol






















































im doing good so is school lol you?
















































cool lol










































haha




































hahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahaha:)








[B R]






















haha lol
























..)_):)


















ho ho ho












never  mind






lol so hows scchoool going?



10/20/2010 02:28:37


daddysgurl01 wrote:

not ALL of them ....ahaha x)







LuigiBoy wrote:
















daddysgurl01 wrote:






mhm hahah x)










LuigiBoy wrote:



















daddysgurl01 wrote:












no im good i lik the West Coast :) ahaha & we get a snow here ahaha














LuigiBoy wrote:






















daddysgurl01 wrote:


















hahah u lik the sun, & i like the stormy gloomy weather (but i also like sunny weather to hahaha)


















LuigiBoy wrote:















sun sun sun love it


























haha ya mhm well maybe we should switch where we live ill come there and you come here we get plenty of snow usally


















ok haha lol












have you noticed all of our comments are haha and lol






hahahahahah lol not all yes but most ok from now on you have to come up with what we talk about



10/19/2010 15:44:20


daddysgurl01 wrote:

huh? ahaha







LuigiBoy wrote:
















daddysgurl01 wrote:






hehehe










LuigiBoy wrote:



















daddysgurl01 wrote:












:P .... x)














LuigiBoy wrote:






















daddysgurl01 wrote:


















fine...u win ahaha


















LuigiBoy wrote:


























daddysgurl01 wrote:
























haha...HA x)






















LuigiBoy wrote:






























daddysgurl01 wrote:






























yup yup


























LuigiBoy wrote:


































daddysgurl01 wrote:




































same, haha






























LuigiBoy wrote:






































daddysgurl01 wrote:










































hey wats up? hows school? (last time i checked ur inbox was full, lol) X)


































LuigiBoy wrote:










































daddysgurl01 wrote:
















































hehe :)






































LuigiBoy wrote:

































[BR ]












daddysgurl01 wrote:






















































ya x) aha










































LuigiBoy wrote:



































[BR ]













daddysgurl01 wrote:





































[BR ]




















[BR ]

;D



















[BR ]




















[BR ]





LuigiBoy wrote:





































[BR ]















daddysgurl01 wrote:



















[BR ]


















[BR ]





















[BR ]


hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha xD i win :P



















[BR ]





















[BR ]






LuigiBoy wrote:



















[BR ]


















[BR ]

















daddysgurl01 wrote:



















[BR ]




















[BR ]























[BR ]




haha :P



















[BR ]























[BR ]








LuigiBoy wrote:



















[BR ]




















[BR ]



















daddysgurl01 wrote:



















[BR ]






















[BR ]

























[BR ]






i'm good & nothin much u?



















[BR ]

























[BR ]










LuigiBoy wrote:



















[BR ]






















[BR ]










hey how are you?



















[BR ]








whats up?



















[BR ]



























[BR ]



























[BR ]







im good and  nothin much lol












































[BR ]

























[BR ]





hahahahahahahhaa

















[BR ]























[BR ]























[BR ]



haha lol








































[BR ]





















[BR ]


lol






































[BR ]





















lololololololololol






















































lolol haha hehe lol
















































im doing good so is school lol you?










































cool lol




































haha






























hahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahaha:)
























haha lol


















..)_):)












ho ho ho






never  mind



10/19/2010 15:42:14


daddysgurl01 wrote:

mhm hahah x)







LuigiBoy wrote:
















daddysgurl01 wrote:






no im good i lik the West Coast :) ahaha & we get a snow here ahaha










LuigiBoy wrote:



















daddysgurl01 wrote:












hahah u lik the sun, & i like the stormy gloomy weather (but i also like sunny weather to hahaha)














LuigiBoy wrote:











sun sun sun love it




















haha ya mhm well maybe we should switch where we live ill come there and you come here we get plenty of snow usally












ok haha lol






have you noticed all of our comments are haha and lol



10/16/2010 00:59:02


daddysgurl01 wrote:

hehehe







LuigiBoy wrote:
















daddysgurl01 wrote:






:P .... x)










LuigiBoy wrote:



















daddysgurl01 wrote:












fine...u win ahaha














LuigiBoy wrote:






















daddysgurl01 wrote:


















haha...HA x)


















LuigiBoy wrote:


























daddysgurl01 wrote:
























yup yup






















LuigiBoy wrote:






























daddysgurl01 wrote:






























same, haha


























LuigiBoy wrote:


































daddysgurl01 wrote:




































hey wats up? hows school? (last time i checked ur inbox was full, lol) X)






























LuigiBoy wrote:






































daddysgurl01 wrote:










































hehe :)


































LuigiBoy wrote:










































daddysgurl01 wrote:
















































ya x) aha






































LuigiBoy wrote:

































[BR ]












daddysgurl01 wrote:






















































;D










































LuigiBoy wrote:



































[BR ]













daddysgurl01 wrote:





































[BR ]




















[BR ]

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha xD i win :P



















[BR ]




















[BR ]





LuigiBoy wrote:





































[BR ]















daddysgurl01 wrote:



















[BR ]


















[BR ]





















[BR ]


haha :P



















[BR ]





















[BR ]






LuigiBoy wrote:



















[BR ]


















[BR ]

















daddysgurl01 wrote:



















[BR ]




















[BR ]























[BR ]




i'm good & nothin much u?



















[BR ]























[BR ]








LuigiBoy wrote:



















[BR ]




















[BR ]








hey how are you?



















[BR ]






whats up?



















[BR ]

























[BR ]

























[BR ]





im good and  nothin much lol










































[BR ]























[BR ]



hahahahahahahhaa

















[BR ]





















[BR ]





















[BR ]


haha lol






































[BR ]





















lol






















































lololololololololol
















































lolol haha hehe lol










































im doing good so is school lol you?




































cool lol






























haha
























hahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahaha:)


















haha lol












..)_):)






ho ho ho



10/16/2010 00:58:26


daddysgurl01 wrote:

no im good i lik the West Coast :) ahaha & we get a snow here ahaha







LuigiBoy wrote:
















daddysgurl01 wrote:






hahah u lik the sun, & i like the stormy gloomy weather (but i also like sunny weather to hahaha)










LuigiBoy wrote:








sun sun sun love it














haha ya mhm well maybe we should switch where we live ill come there and you come here we get plenty of snow usally






ok haha lol



10/07/2010 19:29:35


daddysgurl01 wrote:

hahah u lik the sun, & i like the stormy gloomy weather (but i also like sunny weather to hahaha)







LuigiBoy wrote:





sun sun sun love it








haha ya mhm well maybe we should switch where we live ill come there and you come here we get plenty of snow usally



10/07/2010 19:27:26


daddysgurl01 wrote:

:P .... x)







LuigiBoy wrote:
















daddysgurl01 wrote:






fine...u win ahaha










LuigiBoy wrote:



















daddysgurl01 wrote:












haha...HA x)














LuigiBoy wrote:






















daddysgurl01 wrote:


















yup yup


















LuigiBoy wrote:


























daddysgurl01 wrote:
























same, haha






















LuigiBoy wrote:






























daddysgurl01 wrote:






























hey wats up? hows school? (last time i checked ur inbox was full, lol) X)


























LuigiBoy wrote:


































daddysgurl01 wrote:




































hehe :)






























LuigiBoy wrote:






































daddysgurl01 wrote:










































ya x) aha


































LuigiBoy wrote:










































daddysgurl01 wrote:
















































;D






































LuigiBoy wrote:

































[BR ]












daddysgurl01 wrote:






















































hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha xD i win :P










































LuigiBoy wrote:



































[BR ]













daddysgurl01 wrote:





































[BR ]




















[BR ]

haha :P



















[BR ]




















[BR ]





LuigiBoy wrote:





































[BR ]















daddysgurl01 wrote:



















[BR ]


















[BR ]





















[BR ]


i'm good & nothin much u?



















[BR ]





















[BR ]






LuigiBoy wrote:



















[BR ]


















[BR ]






hey how are you?



















[BR ]




whats up?



















[BR ]























[BR ]























[BR ]



im good and  nothin much lol








































[BR ]





















[BR ]


hahahahahahahhaa

















[BR ]




















[BR ]





















haha lol






















































lol
















































lololololololololol










































lolol haha hehe lol




































im doing good so is school lol you?






























cool lol
























haha


















hahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahaha:)












haha lol






..)_):)



10/06/2010 01:25:13

sun sun sun love it



10/06/2010 01:12:57


daddysgurl01 wrote:

fine...u win ahaha







LuigiBoy wrote:
















daddysgurl01 wrote:






haha...HA x)










LuigiBoy wrote:



















daddysgurl01 wrote:












yup yup














LuigiBoy wrote:






















daddysgurl01 wrote:


















same, haha


















LuigiBoy wrote:


























daddysgurl01 wrote:
























hey wats up? hows school? (last time i checked ur inbox was full, lol) X)






















LuigiBoy wrote:






























daddysgurl01 wrote:






























hehe :)


























LuigiBoy wrote:


































daddysgurl01 wrote:




































ya x) aha






























LuigiBoy wrote:






































daddysgurl01 wrote:










































;D


































LuigiBoy wrote:










































daddysgurl01 wrote:
















































hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha xD i win :P






































LuigiBoy wrote:

































[BR ]












daddysgurl01 wrote:






















































haha :P










































LuigiBoy wrote:



































[BR ]













daddysgurl01 wrote:





































[BR ]




















[BR ]

i'm good & nothin much u?



















[BR ]




















[BR ]





LuigiBoy wrote:





































[BR ]




hey how are you?



















[BR ]


whats up?



















[BR ]





















[BR ]





















[BR ]


im good and  nothin much lol






































[BR ]





















hahahahahahahhaa






















































haha lol
















































lol










































lololololololololol




































lolol haha hehe lol






























im doing good so is school lol you?
























cool lol


















haha












hahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahaha:)






haha lol



10/04/2010 02:40:42


daddysgurl01 wrote:

haha...HA x)







LuigiBoy wrote:
















daddysgurl01 wrote:






yup yup










LuigiBoy wrote:



















daddysgurl01 wrote:












same, haha














LuigiBoy wrote:






















daddysgurl01 wrote:


















hey wats up? hows school? (last time i checked ur inbox was full, lol) X)


















LuigiBoy wrote:


























daddysgurl01 wrote:
























hehe :)






















LuigiBoy wrote:






























daddysgurl01 wrote:






























ya x) aha


























LuigiBoy wrote:


































daddysgurl01 wrote:




































;D






























LuigiBoy wrote:






































daddysgurl01 wrote:










































hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha xD i win :P


































LuigiBoy wrote:










































daddysgurl01 wrote:
















































haha :P






































LuigiBoy wrote:

































[BR ]












daddysgurl01 wrote:






















































i'm good & nothin much u?










































LuigiBoy wrote:



































[BR ]


hey how are you?



















[BR ]

whats up?



















[BR ]




















[BR ]





















im good and  nothin much lol






















































hahahahahahahhaa
















































haha lol










































lol




































lololololololololol






























lolol haha hehe lol
























im doing good so is school lol you?


















cool lol












haha






hahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahaha:)



10/02/2010 16:20:27


daddysgurl01 wrote:

yup yup







LuigiBoy wrote:
















daddysgurl01 wrote:






same, haha










LuigiBoy wrote:



















daddysgurl01 wrote:












hey wats up? hows school? (last time i checked ur inbox was full, lol) X)














LuigiBoy wrote:






















daddysgurl01 wrote:


















hehe :)


















LuigiBoy wrote:


























daddysgurl01 wrote:
























ya x) aha






















LuigiBoy wrote:






























daddysgurl01 wrote:






























;D


























LuigiBoy wrote:


































daddysgurl01 wrote:




































hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha xD i win :P






























LuigiBoy wrote:






































daddysgurl01 wrote:










































haha :P


































LuigiBoy wrote:










































daddysgurl01 wrote:
















































i'm good & nothin much u?






































LuigiBoy wrote:

































[BR ]

hey how are you?



















whats up?
























































im good and  nothin much lol
















































hahahahahahahhaa










































haha lol




































lol






























lololololololololol
























lolol haha hehe lol


















im doing good so is school lol you?












cool lol






haha



09/27/2010 19:42:27


daddysgurl01 wrote:

same, haha







LuigiBoy wrote:
















daddysgurl01 wrote:






hey wats up? hows school? (last time i checked ur inbox was full, lol) X)










LuigiBoy wrote:



















daddysgurl01 wrote:












hehe :)














LuigiBoy wrote:






















daddysgurl01 wrote:


















ya x) aha


















LuigiBoy wrote:


























daddysgurl01 wrote:
























;D






















LuigiBoy wrote:






























daddysgurl01 wrote:






























hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha xD i win :P


























LuigiBoy wrote:


































daddysgurl01 wrote:




































haha :P






























LuigiBoy wrote:






































daddysgurl01 wrote:










































i'm good & nothin much u?


































LuigiBoy wrote:































hey how are you?

















whats up?


















































im good and  nothin much lol










































hahahahahahahhaa




































haha lol






























lol
























lololololololololol


















lolol haha hehe lol












im doing good so is school lol you?






cool lol



09/18/2010 01:23:15


daddysgurl01 wrote:

hey wats up? hows school? (last time i checked ur inbox was full, lol) X)







LuigiBoy wrote:
















daddysgurl01 wrote:






hehe :)










LuigiBoy wrote:



















daddysgurl01 wrote:












ya x) aha














LuigiBoy wrote:






















daddysgurl01 wrote:


















;D


















LuigiBoy wrote:


























daddysgurl01 wrote:
























hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha xD i win :P






















LuigiBoy wrote:






























daddysgurl01 wrote:






























haha :P


























LuigiBoy wrote:


































daddysgurl01 wrote:




































i'm good & nothin much u?






























LuigiBoy wrote:



























hey how are you?















whats up?












































im good and  nothin much lol




































hahahahahahahhaa






























haha lol
























lol


















lololololololololol












lolol haha hehe lol






im doing good so is school lol you?




*** Your Christian Space ***