Welcome Guest Login or Signup
DONATE | BOOKMARK
 

Asa_
PROFILE   GALLERY   BLOGS   GUESTBOOK   FRIENDS   PRAYERS   FAVORITES   VIDEOS  
 

SIN MAKES US UNHAPPY.
SO IF YOU FIND YOURSELF UNHAPPY,
LOOK INTO YOUR LIFE A LITTLE BIT DEEPER
AND YOU MIGHT TRUELY FIND SOMETHING
THAT GOES AGAINST GOD.

If you see no other way out of your situations, aways turn to God and He will help you.

We suggest what we want and God gives us what we need.

Пытаться вернуть нельзя,
Того, что взяла земля.


mem_normal2 OFFLINE

Mood: Praying Praying
Status: What every Christian has to be ready for: Dishonor (v.48-52), Humilition (v.53-6), and Murder (v.57-9). [John 8:48-59]
Male
24 years old
Rocklin, California
United States
Profile Views: 1553
[ 474 ]


GENDER: Male
RELIGION: Christian
DENOMINATION: Baptists
BORN AGAIN: 2006
GO TO CHURCH: Yes
DATING STATUS: Single
JOB: College
DRINK: No
SMOKE: Never
MEMBER SINCE: 07/29/2008
LAST LOGIN: 12/06/2014 07:04:47
MY RATING: 9.99

I sometimes like to draw.











.

I like the Bible! I also like the books I Kissed Dating Goodbye, Every Young Man's Battle, and Every Young Man, God's Man.










.

More Than Dreams, StarDust, TransFormers 1 and 2, The Last Samurai, and many War movies!










.

I like Epic Orchestral/Trailer music, worship, and sometimes sad songs. My favorite orchestral bands are:

Two Steps From Hell
Future World Music
Immediate Music
X-Ray Dog

My favorite worship/gospel bands:
Hillsong United
Casting Crowns
Tenth Avenue North

My epic orchestral songs are unfortunately no longer available on Playlist.com. Fortunately, my songs are not broken on the website I uploaded them on. You can download my whole playlists of Two Steps From Hell and Future World Music at "http://www.mp3songurls.com/". If you want, I can send you a ".txt" file by email which has instructions and advice on how and where to download the songs and a list of the songs of both of these playlists. I will also send to you an ".m3u" file, which will organize the songs into the playlists that I organized.





.

Rev 19:11 And I saw Heaven opened. And behold, a white horse! And He sitting on him was called Faithful and True. And in righteousness He judges and makes war.
Rev 19:12 And His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head many crowns. And He had a name written, one that no one knew except Himself.
Rev 19:13 And He had been clothed in a garment dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14 And the armies in Heaven followed Him on white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15 And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, so that with it He should strike the nations. And He will shepherd them with a rod of iron. And He treads the winepress of the wine of the anger and of the wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:16 And He has on His garment, and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
Rev 19:17 And I saw one angel standing in the sun. And he cried with a great voice, saying to all the birds that fly in mid-heaven, Come and gather together to the supper of the great God,
Rev 19:18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of commanders, and the flesh of strong ones, and the flesh of horses, and those sitting on them, and the flesh of all, both free and slave, both small and great.
Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth and their armies, being gathered to make war against Him who sat on the horse, and against His army.
Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet doing signs before it, (by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast), and those who had worshiped his image. The two were thrown alive into the Lake of Fire burning with brimstone.
Rev 19:21 And the rest were slain by the sword of Him who sat on the horse, it proceeding out of His mouth. And all the birds were filled from their flesh.

Pro 8:13 The fear of Jehovah is to hate evil; I hate pride, and arrogance, and the evil way, and the wicked mouth.

Mat 9:36 But seeing the crowds, He was moved with compassion on them, because they were tired and scattered like sheep having no shepherd.
Mat 9:37 Then He said to His disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few.

Jam 4:4 Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever desires to be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Jam 4:5 Do you think that the Scripture says in vain, The spirit that dwells in us yearns to envy?
Jam 4:6 But He gives more grace. Therefore He says, God resists the proud, but He gives grace to the humble.
Jam 4:7 Therefore submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Jam 4:8 Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, sinners; and purify your hearts, double-minded ones.
Jam 4:9 Be afflicted, and mourn and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to heaviness.
Jam 4:10 Be humbled before the Lord, and He will lift you up.

Mat 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you.

2Co 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort,
2Co 1:4 He comforting us in all our trouble, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in every trouble, through the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him.

Rom 10:9 Because if you confess the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.

Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than the Light, because their deeds were evil.
Joh 3:20 For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
Joh 3:21 But he who practices truth comes to the Light so that his works may be revealed, that they exist, having been worked in God.

Isa 41:10 Do not fear; for I am with you; be not dismayed; for I am your God. I will make you strong; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.

Isa 41:13 For I, Jehovah your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is: love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 meekness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

1Pe 2:20 For what glory is it if you patiently endure while sinning and being buffeted? But if you suffer while doing good, and patiently endure, this is a grace from God.
1Pe 2:21 For you were not called to this? For Christ also suffered on our behalf, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps,

Rom 12:17 Repay no one evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
Rom 12:18 If it is possible, as far as is in you, being in peace with all men.
Rom 12:19 not avenging yourselves, beloved, but giving place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord."
Rom 12:20 Therefore if your enemy hungers, feed him. If he thirsts, give him drink. For in so doing you shall heap coals of fire on his head.
Rom 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the world's rulers, of the darkness of this age, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Eph 6:13 Therefore take to yourselves the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph 6:14 Therefore stand, having your loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness
Eph 6:15 and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.
Eph 6:16 Above all, take the shield of faith, with which you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God,
Eph 6:18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching to this very thing with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.

Rom 13:8 Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves another has fulfilled the Law.

Heb 4:12 For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing apart of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 He was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being.

1Jo 1:5 And this is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

1Jo 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God, and everyone who loves has been born of God, and knows God.

1Jo 4:8 The one who does not love has not known God. For God is love.

1Jo 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God has in us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

1Jo 4:20 If anyone says, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar. For if he does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?













.

03/11/2011 04:11:22
02/28/2011 00:56:30
02/28/2011 00:06:19
02/19/2011 00:54:39
02/19/2011 00:45:12


Skreamer Friends on YCS, Snowboarding / Skiing, CoolChaser, e-Sword, !=[S4G]=!

Views: 5750 || 07/10/2009Date
Views: 1282 || 07/29/2009Date
Views: 1282 || 07/29/2009Date
Views: 5750 || 07/10/2009Date
Views: 5750 || 07/10/2009Date
TOTAL POSTS: 6 VIEW ALL MY POSTS / THREADS






Status: What every Christian has to be ready for: Dishonor (v.48-52), Humilition (v.53-6), and Murder (v.57-9). [John 8:48-59]











Ok, this is the part where you can get to know me better... I'll just get to the basics:
~My real name is Artur - because that's who God wanted me to be. (pronounced like "Arthur").
~I'm a guy - because God knew I wouldn't want to be a girl.
~I like to draw - because that is a talent God gave me.
~I like snowboarding, wakeboarding, and swimming - because it's good stuff.
~I'm Russian - because that's the new trend.
~I like the Japanese language - because it's simply awesome.
~CoolChaser is the best place to make layouts - because I've got some good experience in designing layouts. By the way, I never do and never will use anybody's layout or theme except the ones I make.




CoolChaser.com Layout by Asa_




1 Corinthians 13: Love Defined

True Love and False Love:

True Love is patient; false love is impatient and stubborn. True Love is kind; false love is critical and selfish. True Love does not envy; false love is jealous and possessive. True Love does not boast; false love is easily threatened and insecure. True Love is not rude; false love is disrespectful. True Love is not self-seeking; false love is demanding. True Love forgives others; false love wants to get even. True Love hates evil; false love rationalizes and makes excuses. True Love rejoices in the truth; false love encourages lies and tries to hide sins. True Love always protects; false love doesn’t worry about hurting others. True Love always trusts; false love is suspicious and jealous. True Love always perseveres; false love backs out when times are though. True Love never fails; false love stops when it’s no longer being served.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones





Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones








You must login to view these listings


Only my friends can see my activity feed.

Displaying 15 out of 351 comments
06/30/2011 12:39:04


Asa_ wrote:

I see. Kind of immature, though.





TheShadowOnTheWall wrote:



me and him are good friends in real life it was a joke we used to do that to eachother all the time?






im sorry but why is that any of your business? we are 14 years old, its harmless fun.



06/06/2011 02:54:46



05/16/2011 21:56:14


Asa_ wrote:


What's with all this spam on MONSTERENERGY's page and a status that shows who you are to top it off?



me and him are good friends in real life it was a joke we used to do that to eachother all the time?



03/17/2011 09:55:56

Me too... Alternative? Eh that'd work in a pinch,  I guess :P So I searched all through my email.. and even though I thought I saved it, it must have got deleted or I'm just missing it :/ ha



Asa_ wrote:

I hope they'll be back up soon. If not, it's gonna be while 'til I find an alternative.





Alien_of_earth wrote:



Yeah :) I plan on it. That was a good song you sent! :P Good thing I saved it instead of erasing it.

Ah no!! They'll be back up soon though, right? ha You had some really good playlists up!








03/15/2011 19:32:59

Yeah :) I plan on it. That was a good song you sent! :P Good thing I saved it instead of erasing it.

Ah no!! They'll be back up soon though, right? ha You had some really good playlists up!


Asa_ wrote:

Haha. I see. You should still be able to put up that song using the text file I sent to you through email.

By the way, my playlists are going under some technical difficulties, so they're not up right now.





Alien_of_earth wrote:



Haha Well... I was kinda going through and trying to re-word everything a little better, so I deleted everything. I'm kinda slow, but working on getting it back up :P :)








03/14/2011 02:15:05

Haha Well... I was kinda going through and trying to re-word everything a little better, so I deleted everything. I'm kinda slow, but working on getting it back up :P :)



Asa_ wrote:

What happened to the music on your profile? haha



03/01/2011 03:52:59



02/24/2011 01:42:31

The Two Steps from Hell Playlist is epic! :D No doubt about it! :D



02/19/2011 03:55:13

Oh.. haha Well now it all makes sense :P I just thought it was freakish, and not supposed to be like that yet somehow was XD


Asa_ wrote:

xP

Here's some information that might explain different eye colors.





Alien_of_earth wrote:



Yup... Well at least all of my friends and family say they are. One usually always stays a dark brown color, but the other one changes from a green or like a amber color. 

Hahaha XD I love that face. Oh man, I had to laugh :P 





Asa_ wrote:




Really? Your eyes are two different colors? o_O













02/17/2011 04:49:42

Yup... Well at least all of my friends and family say they are. One usually always stays a dark brown color, but the other one changes from a green or like a amber color. 

Hahaha XD I love that face. Oh man, I had to laugh :P 


Asa_ wrote:

Really? Your eyes are two different colors? o_O



02/14/2011 15:29:15

Good point! :P

How come I havn't noticed...?


Asa_ wrote:

"Yet what I dont understand is... When did I change in the first place?"

- When you accepted Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior.



02/14/2011 05:57:42

myspace glitter graphics and comments - myspace is ugly



02/10/2011 03:19:05

to me, its more of a fact that my parents dont trust me enough to believe i am where i say i am going. they know i greatly dislike attending the youth group because absolutely nobody has any respect for anybody. my parents think that going to youth group will brain wash me into being a "flawless christian", but i disagree, you see, because there is a handful of young women with children already. making it worse for myself? i disagree. i go to this so called "bible study" where we go, sit, and gossip about who is sleeping with who.i gain nothing from this group, it is a waste of time that i could be using to actually learn something from the bible. there is no spiritual growth going on, its just a popularity contest. i know all this sounded very rude, but i didnt mean for it to be, i apologize it i was being overly disrespectful but that is all the unexaggerated truth.


Asa_ wrote:

I'd say your youth group leaders are doing a good job. They wtach after you. They are God's servants If you were doing good things, then there's nothing to worry about. But if you were suppose to be at a Bible study, but went somewhere else instead, you're making it worse for yourself. I think your youth group leaders told your parents for your own sake so that you attend Bible studies and grow spiritually.



02/10/2011 01:25:31


Asa_ wrote:

At this time when you're single, a strong relationship with God is much
more important and is more important above all other relationships.
While you're single, you can serve God in ways you won't be able to when
you get married. When you get married, your ministry is your family and
raising your children to be believers above other ministries. Practical advice: Stop wasting valueable time and emotions and instead pray for your future wife. Does worry about the girl God's gonna send in your life. What kind of trust do you have in God if you can't trust Him in your love life? So when is the right time to get married? When you are spiritually, emotionally, and financially ready, ONLY THEN can you look for a wife. So while you have the chance, go serve God with your single life. Hope this edifies you. =]

all right dude i asked her out for a thing at church she said no and ya i wish she would have said yes but she didn't.  i didn't say i was going to marry her i just was like i wan't someone to go with ......so i asked her




02/03/2011 06:29:04

hai :D




*** Your Christian Space ***